Woodvale School #4288 1927 – 1952
When the community of Woodvale was preparing to find the right setting for their school, they first established where the exact centre of their district was. When they realized that exact spot was at the top of a very high hill, they decided to
do the sensible thing and build their school at the bottom of the hill—in a pretty wooded vale.. Hence the name.
The original school building has been moved to the farm yard of Tom and Lenora Brown.
When the search started for where we would place the sign, the steps were found marking the placement of the school. The school site sign was placed in front of the old concrete steps.