Type of Memberships:
- Regular Member – a retired teacher who who has been a member of the Alberta Teachers’ Association for 5 years. Fee $10
- Associate Member – spouse/partner of a regular member; any retired educator of a school board, post-secondary institution or technical institute; retired educational support staff member. Fee $10
- Lifetime Member – Any CERTA member who has reached the age of 85 years as of July 1 and has been a member of CERTA for at least five (5) years. Eligible Members must notify CERTA; please provide your birthdate. No Membership Fee
- The first year immediately following retirement is free. You may choose to pay your membership for up to 5 years.
- A lifetime membership is granted at age 85.
- Email is our primary method of information delivery. You may also wish to check CERTA website or Facebook page.
- Membership fees are minimal; therefore, CERTA events/activities are priced at cost recovery.
- The membership year is July 1 to June 30. Fees are not prorated for partial year. There will be no refund of membership fees.
- To send money, contact email@example.com