North Park 1913-1952
The school site is located north of the North Saskatchewan River and South of Tulliby Lake Store. This was a busy school. When the attendance reached 32 in 1929, the board decided to put a small addition to the building. The building is no longer there, but served as a Community Centre for several years after the school closed.
We were met by an enthusiastic group of people at the school site on August 16, 2007. Many of the people there had been former students. Visiting and picture taking were the order of the day. The sign stands near the gateway of the former school. There is a farm house in the background.