Clandonald School School district #4336

Clandonald Village School opened in 1928. The population was such that added space was soon needed and some classes were held in the Orange Hall. In 1929 classes were being held in three buildings. Soon after this a Separate School opened.

The first school site in Clandonald is now the site of the Clandonald Hall. The school site marker was placed outside the hall grounds and close to where the original school had been. An interested crowd lunched at the Clandonald Senior’s Centre following the installment of Wellsdale and Clandonald signs.

Clandonald School
Sign Placement