Allandale School S.D#1652 1908 – 1955
Allandale is located north and east of Vermilion. The school was built in 1908 making this year, 2008, the 100 year anniversary. The school building stands on its original site. It is now part of the farm yard of the Murray Throndson family. It was good to see that the building is being cared for.
Mrs. Jessis Strome, a one time teacher at the school as well as former students Jim Armstrong, Lurline Hobbes and Della Walch . The group in attendance were invited to Della’s home to eat and reminisce.