Two ways to join or renew your membership.
- Download, print and complete the membership form here Mail it with your cheque for $10 for one year to:
Grande Prairie, AB T8V 4Z2
- Complete the online application found below. Once submitted it will be sent to the NWARTA treasurer. Your application is not complete until you have sent an e-transfer of $10 for one year to email@example.com
To send money with an e-transfer:
- Log in to your financial institution’s online/mobile banking and navigate to Interac e-Transfer Send Money.
- Select the account you would like funds transferred from.
- Add a contact which in this case will be firstname.lastname@example.org
- Type in the specified amount you are sending, along with a personalized message. Enter a security question and the answer.
- Now send an email to email@example.com supplying the security question and the answer
- The NWARTA treasurer will receive a notification the deposit can then be completed.
- You will then be issued a membership card that will be mailed to you.
Type of Memberships:
- Regular Member – a retired teacher who who has been a member of the Alberta Teachers’ Association for 5 years. Fee $10
- Associate Member – spouse/partner of a regular member; any retired educator of a school board, post-secondary institution or technical institute; retired educational support staff member. Fee $10
- Lifetime Member – Any NWARTA member who has reached the age of 80 years as of July 1 and has been a member of NWARTA for at least five (5) years. Eligible Members must notify NWARTA; please provide your birthdate. No Membership Fee
- You may choose to pay your membership for up to 5 years.
- Membership fees are minimal; therefore, NWARTA events/activities are priced at cost recovery.
- The membership year is July 1 to June 30. Fees are not prorated for partial year. There will be no refund of membership fees.
- The first year immediately following your retirement is free.
- Email is our primary method of information delivery. You may also wish to check NWARTA website or Facebook page.
- Payment may be made by cheque and mailed to:
Grande Prairie, AB. T8V 4Z2