Northwestern Alberta Retired Teachers’ Association (NWARTA) members are connected by the common goal of an enhanced quality of life in retirement.
This is achieved with NWARTA’s programs, services and activities that strive to help members:
- Maintain social connections and to participate in a variety of activities
- Be physically active
- Keep connections with your community
- Maintain an engaged healthy lifestyle
- Sustain brain health by remaining informed and intellectually mindful
- Be vibrant and venturesome