- Receives and disburses money on behalf of STARTA.
- Arranges for the collection of money for breakfasts.
- Balances the money collected with the number of people present.
- Pays the breakfast bills.
- Deposits money from book sales and auctions.
- Arranges for the President to sign membership cards and cheques.
- Arranges for the collection of membership dues and deposits the money.
- Keeps a spread sheet of all transactions.
- Prepares a monthly statement for each executive meeting.
- Prepares a yearly financial report for the Annual General Meeting. This includes a balance
sheet, income statement, as well as a budget for the following year.
- Writes cheques for expenses incurred by members.
- Balances the monthly statements from the bank with spread sheets.
- Keeps an accurate account, with cheque stubs and bills submitted, of all transactions.
- Arranges a meeting with the bank for co-signers of cheques.
- Serves as a member of the Executive Committee
- Attends meetings of STARTA including Executive committee, breakfast and the annual
- Provides supplies, eg, raffle tickets, membership cards and money containers as required.
- Drafts a budget for the Executive Committee and presents the finalized budget to the Annual
- Prepares an annual financial statement and present it to the membership at the Annual