The Program Coordinator(s) primary task is to provide interesting and varied programs for each of the
monthly meetings. Specific tasks of the program committee and convener include:
- Design a yearly program of topics based on suggestions from STARTA members and the
- Presents programming proposals to the executive in September.
- Provides the Membership Contact and the Communication Editor with information about
speakers for publicity purposes.
- Arranges for special AV and table set-up with the Web Master and hotel, if needed by the
- Meets the speaker at the meeting and introduces the topic and speaker to the audience.
- Helps with special events such as the silent auction or book sales or summer picnic as needed.
- Serves as a member of the Executive Committee
- Attends meetings of STARTA including Executive committee, breakfast and the annual general
- Works with the Program Budget guidelines established by the Executive.