Lively Living One-Day Conference
Wellness Conference for Retirees
Registration Opens September 15, 2019
- KEYNOTE SPEAKER: Su-Ling Goh from Global News on ‘Current Issues in Wellness for Retirees’
- PRESENTATIONS: Brain Health, Hearing, Travel Wellness, Financial Wellness, Photography, A pharmacist perspective, Nutrition, and Travel talks from our members!
- CLOSING SESSION: Medical Marijuana (tentative)
- FREE SERVICES: Hearing Screening (book time), Gait Scan
- ACTIVITIES: Line dancing, Myofascial Stretch and release, Strength and fitness, Cardmaking, Scrabble Challenge, Cribbage Tournament, Crocheting and Knitting Circles
COST: ONLY $25.00 per person
for any part of, or the whole day, including lunch
This conference was made possible by a grant from ARTA, sponsorship from Hearing Life, Merit Travel, and TW Insurance. We also appreciate the support from Dominion Lending Mortgage Mentors, Leading Edge Physiotherapy, Sobeys/Safeway, and other local businesses!
- Event Date: November 21, 2019
- Event Time: 9:00 am
- Location: Star of the North, 3A St. Vital Avenue, St. Albert, AB T8N 1K1